Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provided project management of a gas plant development involving 21 wells and the production of 45 MMSCF/d gas, 6000 bbl/d oil, 120 t/d sulphur, 600 bbl/d LPG, and 200 bbl/d condensate. Sulfur plant technology was comprised of a SUPERCLAUS® design with a reaction furnace, 3 conversion reactors, and oxidation reactor and tail gas incinerator. Amine plant flowrate is 460 US gpm.
Project Scope included:
- Design basis memorandum and project specifications for a 55 MMSCF/d sour gas plant including fractionation and sulphur plants
- Economic evaluation of 200 m³/d fractionation train options
- Fabrication and construction inspection
- Pipeline system design and evaluation
- HAZOP evaluation
- Start-up and operations support
- Training – Plant management and Debno Plant Operations personnel
- Conceptual design and design review of Barnówko Oil Terminal, which included the capacity to load six rail cars simultaneously with crude oil or liquid sulphur.