Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provides power plant and cogeneration engineering, design, procurement, and project management services. GLE has experience ranging from small simple-cycle gas turbine applications, up to 105 MW combined cycle power plants. We additionally have experience in the retrofitting of existing gas turbine facilities with waste heat recovery and cogeneration systems. Where simple-cycle efficiency, turndown efficiency, operational flexibility, or other concerns limit the use of gas turbines, GLE has also designed reciprocating gas engine power plants up to 26 MW.
- Simple-cycle power plants
- Peaking plants
- Dedicated power to industrial and commercial facilities
- Emergency power
- Gas engines & turbine engine power plants
- Combined-cycle power plants
- Waste Heat Recovery and Cogeneration Retrofits