Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provided EPCM services for the installation of a new compressor, and removal of two existing compressors at Enerplus’ 1-7-16-2-W4M compressor site. Project scope included:
- Installation of new Ariel JGK/4 3-stage compressor equipped with 860 hp Caterpillar G3512-LE natural gas engine
- Spartan Controls Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 Electronic Control Panel
- Air-X-Changers 120EH-86-18 Aerial Cooler
- Removal of two (2) two-stage compressors
- Remove compressor from west side of lease to make room for new compressor. Modifications made to gravel pad prior to arrival of new compressor.
- Remove compressor from East side of lease, but keep building for use as storage. Inlet filter assembly was relocated to the inlet separator building.