Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) has the following commercial qualifications:
- Corporate Registration – Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. was incorporated in the Province of Alberta, Canada in 1987.
- Corporate Engineering Certificate of Authorization validity in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, and North Dakota
- Professional Engineering Staff Registrations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Republic of Russia, Poland, North West Territories, Nunavut, North Dakota, and Alaska
- GLE maintains membership in the following trade associations:
- Gas Processors Association of Canada (GPAC) Membership
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Staff Membership
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Staff Membership
- Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) Member, with Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Petroleum Technology Alliance of Canada
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- GLE’s commercial qualifications are current in:
- Cortex, OpenInvoice, Ariba, Actian invoicing compatibility
- ERP systems availability
- OnTrack (Company Wide)
- Workers Compensation Board of Alberta (WCB) good standing
- Professional Liability, Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Comprehensive General Liability, Business Interruption, Auto, and Air insurance policies
A commercial qualifications documentation package containing Insurance Certificates, WCB clearance letter, and related business information is available for customers who request them in their request for proposal (RFP) documentation.
The GLE Corporate Vision is to lead the field in providing ingenious technical expertise, creative solutions and responsible design services to our clients.
GLE’s quality policy is to provide products and services, which are fit for purpose, conform to specifications, and satisfy customer requirements.
The goal for all personnel is to perform their work in accordance with our rigorous standards as well as those specified by our customers. Each and every employee is a responsible and active contributor to our finished deliverables. The experience level of GLE personnel averages an industry-high of 18 years, while solid analytical methods are employed in the evaluation of hiring new personnel. Training and career development for each employee is provided to ensure that employees have the skills, knowledge, drive, and competencies to meet strategic business objectives and produce the highest quality product.
While the GLE quality plan depends on the experience and expertise of staff, it also relies on the established GLE corporate quality policy. This policy recognizes the uniqueness of each client and project, and provides the framework for the GLE team to develop project specific quality plans as required to meet the specifics needs and requirements of each project. For more detailed information regarding our quality policy, please contact us.