Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provides a full range of engineering and project management services associated with the design, procurement, installation and optimum operation of oil and gas processing facilities. Our expertise also includes facility optimization, removing bottlenecks, operator training and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) management.
We engineer great careers at GLE by providing you with the mentorship, supplemental training, cutting-edge technology and internal advancement opportunities to achieve your career goals. We also offer competitive wages and benefits packages for the consulting engineering industry, as well as incentives for doing great work.
If you are interested in building a career with GLE, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following address:
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd.
#300, 2749 39th Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 4T8
Attention: Human Resources
Fax: (403) 291-9730
No Phone Calls Please
GLE will review all resumes received but will only contact those selected for telephone and/or in-person interviews
Engineering Positions (2)
Intermediate Automation Engineer/Technologist
GLE is an innovative, multi-discipline EPCM company specializing in natural gas purification and liquids recovery. Come join our 200 employees and contribute to some of the most exciting oil and gas projects in western Canada and around the world.
Reporting to the EI&C Manager, this position has the following responsibilities:
- Execute small to medium sized projects under an Automation lead, interfacing with other disciplines to ensure successful project completion
- Perform PLC, DCS and HMI configuration and testing in the office and follow up with commissioning and start up activities on site to completion of the project
- Provide great value to our customers through technically strong and efficient work
- Long durations of field work may be required
Note: This position description is not intended to be a complete list of the duties and responsibilities of the position described. It is intended only to describe the general nature of the position and may require other job-related duties.
- It is an asset to have a degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering and a Registered P.Eng. or EIT with APEGA, or equivalent accreditation with ASET, but it is not required
- 4+ years’ experience with Oil & Gas automation projects in Canada
- Technically competent in Rockwell PLC and HMI configuration
- Technically competent in Wonderware HMI configuration
- DCS experience and asset, but not required
- Good analytical and engineering problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work directly with client office and field personnel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Senior Railway Systems Design Engineer
GLE is seeking a senior railway systems design engineer for the design of oil and NGL loading terminals at our Calgary, Alberta office. Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptual rail systems design
- Detailed rail systems design
- Review of rail systems components specifications, such as track, turnouts, switches, and loading arms
- Preparation of rail systems construction scope of work packages
- Preparation of detailed structural/civil drawings
- Assist with the development of rail systems project schedules
- Assist with the preparation of rail systems project cost estimates
This role is a part-time contract position, for applicants with greater than 10 years experience in the design of railway systems. The role will include working in an energetic team environment, and interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines to produce cost effective, safe, and efficient railway systems designs. Applicants must be a licensed member of APEGA.
Drafting Positions (0)
There are currently no job openings for Drafting positions.
Support Positions (0)
There are currently no job openings for Support positions.