Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provides a full range of engineering and project management services associated with the design, procurement, installation and optimum operation of oil and gas processing facilities. Our expertise also includes facility optimization, removing bottlenecks, operator training and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) management.
We engineer great careers at GLE by providing you with the mentorship, supplemental training, cutting-edge technology and internal advancement opportunities to achieve your career goals. We also offer competitive wages and benefits packages for the consulting engineering industry, as well as incentives for doing great work.
If you are interested in building a career with GLE, please submit resumes to email@example.com or mail to the following address:
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd.
#300, 2749 39th Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 4T8
Attention: Human Resources
Fax: (403) 291-9730
No Phone Calls Please
GLE will review all resumes received but will only contact those selected for telephone and/or in-person interviews
Engineering Positions (1)
Senior Railway Systems Design Engineer
GLE is seeking a candidate for the design of oil and NGL loading terminals at our Calgary, Alberta office. Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptual rail systems design
- Detailed rail systems design
- Review of rail systems components specifications, such as track, turnouts, switches, and loading arms
- Preparation of rail systems construction scope of work packages
- Preparation of detailed structural/civil drawings
- Assist with the development of rail systems project schedules
- Assist with the preparation of rail systems project cost estimates
This role is a part-time contract position, for applicants with greater than 10 years experience in the design of railway systems. The role will include working in an energetic team environment, and interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines to produce cost effective, safe, and efficient railway systems designs. Applicants must be a licensed member of APEGA.
Drafting Positions (0)
There are currently no job openings for Drafting positions.
Support Positions (1)
As a Regulatory Coordinator, the candidate will provide advisory support on regulatory and environmental approval processes for oil and gas facilities in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. This position will involve close interactions across various GLE disciplines including engineering, drafting, and procurement. The successful candidate must be able to build and foster good relationships with co-workers in addition to regulators, clients, and third-parties. The candidate must also be self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask, capable of critical thinking, and able to work in a team environment as well as independently. Having a working knowledge of regulations, codes, and standards is considered a strong asset. Proven ability and experience in evaluation of environmental data, permits, and related reports to determine regulatory compliance, as well as presentation of findings to clients in a professional manner, is a must.
- Investigate various regulations, codes, and standards to determine compliance
- Provide guidance on regulatory requirements to multiple engineering disciplines
- Perform various calculations for facility and pipeline applications (i.e. emergency planning zones, emissions, air emissions dispersion modelling)
- Prepare and submit facility and pipeline applications
- Prepare technical documentation to support applications for audit purposes
- Generate professional quality written documents
- Act as a liaison between GLE disciplines, provincial and federal regulators, third-party consultants (i.e. environmental and surface land), and clients
- Minimum: Bachelor of Environmental Science or relevant science degree (i.e. engineering, biological/physical science). Two years of regulatory experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience and knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry, power generation & transmission, or other sectors of the energy industry
- Knowledge of Western Canada natural gas processing/transmission industries is an asset
- Experience with atmospheric emissions models is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite
- Legally entitled to work in Canada on a full-time basis without restrictions
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Gas Liquids Engineering offers competitive wages/rates, challenging projects and a dynamic, friendly work environment.