Click HERE for complete list of Dehydration Facility Projects (PDF format)
SELECTED DEHYDRATION FACILITY PROJECTS
Antrim Energy International - Czech Republic
- Dehydrator fabrication inspection and installation supervision.
- Operator training.
Devon Canada Corp - Cabin Creek
- Design review and process engineering for sour conversion of a 50 MMSCFD TEG glycol dehydration facility.
- Plant SO2 modeling.
- Design and project management for the addition of 1480 HP sour gas compressor.
Enco Gas Ltd. - Sierra West
- Design and project management of a 25 MMSCFD sour gas dehydration facility including aerial cooler and power generation.
- Design and installation management of a 6" diameter, 5 km sour pipeline.
Suncor Inc. - Laguarde, BC
- Oil battery expansion to accommodate additional 485 BOPD, 398 BPD water and
2.45 MMSCFD of associated gas. The new facilities comprised of a treater skid c/w inlet group separator, four oil storage tanks, two water storage tanks, a pop tank, gas compression and dehydration, a flare stack and K.O. drum, office/warehouse/ MCC trailer, pipeline and meter skid.