Engineering Great Careers
The Process Engineer is expected to focus on the design, operation, control and optimization of processes through the aid of systematic computer-based models. Ability to work as part of a team, yes possess independent thinking.
- Process simulations and modeling
- Translation of process design into mechanical design of gas facilities
- Sizing and specification of process equipment and instrumentation
- Preparation of PFDs and P&IDs
Please note: this position description is not intended to be a complete list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position and may require other job related responsibilities.
- Canadian Professional Engineer preferred
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or related Engineering degree
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- A minimum of five years' experience with the design of oil & gas construction projects with broad exposure to natural gas processing including dehydration, sweetening, refrigeration / dewpoint control, fractionation and compression
- A working knowledge of one or more process simulation packages (VMGSim, ProMax, HYSYS, experience would be an asset)
- Broad exposure to natural gas processing including dehydration, sweetening, refrigeration / dewpoint control, fractionation and compression
- Membership or eligible for membership with APEGA preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills are mandatory
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax to:
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd.
#300, 2749 39th Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 4T8
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (403) 291-9730
No Phone Calls Please.
Gas Liquids Engineering offers a stimulating, fast paced work environment. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, along with a dynamic, friendly environment. Parking is always free!
We thank you for submitting your resume. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.