Engineering Great Careers
We currently have an opening for a junior Business Development Account Manager for our western Canadian area. As a client oriented engineering support provider we want the industry to be aware of our capabilities and availability.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, The Business Development Account Manager will be in the position to directly impact the growth of the company. You will be working with a professional client focused team committed to success for our customers.
Key Accountabilities :
- Recognize opportunities and assist in the execution of the business development plan
- Leverage existing contacts to attract new business and strengthen our presence with our client base
- Effectively and professionally present our companies engineering solutions to our clients
- Draft proposals and contribute to marketing materials
- Generate leads and potential new business through cold calls and referrals
- Oversee the development of a business prospect list through the business development sales funnel
Candidate Profile :
- An energetic, dynamic and results-orientated professional eager to capitalize on our company’s high-growth business opportunity
- Understanding of oil & gas engineering
- Ability to gain access and schedule meetings with decision makers/influencers.
- Sales & Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, verbal, listening and written
- Ability to assess a prospective client’s current state of affairs, including its financial drivers, market positioning, operating model, current opportunities and decision-making process
- Professional and positive attitude
- University/College degree
- 3 plus year experience in professional sales
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (including PowerPoint)
- Oil & Gas contacts in Alberta
We engineer great careers at Gas Liquids Engineering (GLE). Celebrating 25 years of success, GLE is well-positioned to enjoy another 25. GLE, an innovative, multi-discipline engineering firm, specializes in natural gas purification and liquids recovery. We take a project from design and engineering, procurement and construction management to start-up. Come join our 300 employees and contribute to some of the most exciting oil and gas projects in Northeast British Columbia, Alberta and around the world.
Applicants are invited to e-mail their resume in confidence to:
Resumes may also be submitted to:
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd.
#300, 2749 39th Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 4T8
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (403) 291-9730
No Phone Calls Please.
Gas Liquids Engineering offers competitive salary and benefits package based upon qualifications and experience.