Engineering Great Careers
Administrative Assistant/Business Development Assistant
Supporting the Business Development Team and the Vice-President of Engineering, this position requires a professional demeanor, strong work ethic and a positive attitude. If these attributes, along with being flexible, focused and organized define you, then we would like to hear from you.
- Certificate or diploma in Office Administration and/or 3+ years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Prioritize and coordinate activities
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Advanced Word skills with experience editing and formatting complex documents
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat Professional skills
- Experience working with complex PDF documents and forms
- Typing speed of 50 – 60 wpm
- Knowledge of Engineering terminology
- Experience assisting with Oil & Gas projects considered an asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Gas Liquids Engineering offers a stimulating, fast paced work environment. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, along with a dynamic, friendly environment. Parking is always free!
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume in confidence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax:
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd.
#300, 2749 39th Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 4T8
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (403) 291-9730
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.